Family Dentistry in Gainesville Florida – Comprehensive Dental Care for Every Age and Stage of Tooth Development
Tioga Dental & Orthodontics provides family dentistry in Gainesville. We provide preventive dental care, diagnosis, and treatment beginning at the earliest stage of tooth development through adulthood.
Your child can benefit from preventive and restorative dentistry beginning as young as one year of age. Our family dentists treat a variety of diseases and conditions that affect you and your family’s teeth, gums, and jaw.
Family dentistry improves your oral health and tooth function. You and your family’s treatment relies on dental examinations and teeth cleanings every six months.
Your check-ups allow us to prevent and diagnose the development of any dental problems. Prevent cavities, preserve your investment in restorative dental care, treat periodontal disease, and save on your treatment costs by prioritizing you and your family’s oral health care.
Our Gainesville family dentists provide a variety of services to you and your family including:
- Dental crowns and dental bridges that restore your and your family’s tooth function and smile.
- Pediatric dentistry to assure the proper and healthy development of your child’s teeth and gums.
- Cosmetic dentistry for restoring you and your family’s health, tooth function, and appearance.
- Dentures for the loss of all or most of your teeth.
- Dental implants to provide a secure and long-lasting solution for tooth loss.
- Tooth and wisdom teeth extractions to protect your surrounding teeth and improve your necessary dental procedures.
- Periodontal (gum) disease treatment for controlling the damage to your teeth and gums and help prevent tooth loss.
- Orthodontics that straighten and align you and your family’s teeth.
- Invisalign®️ clear aligners that straighten you and your family’s teeth in less time than standard braces treatment.
- Root canal therapy that heals tooth infection and can eliminate the need for a tooth extraction.
- Teeth cleanings that remove plaque and tartar build-up from you and your family’s teeth and gums.
- Dental bonding for protecting your tooth surfaces and restoring your tooth structure and appearance.
- TMJ disorder treatment to properly align your jaw and help reduce or eliminate your mouth and jaw pain.
- Nitrous oxide sedation to help assure a more comfortable and anxiety-free dental appointment and/or procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions About Family Dentistry
Family dentistry focuses on you and your child’s tooth growth, development, and health for lifelong care. It provides a full range of services to keep you and your family’s teeth and gums healthy and functioning properly.
Your initial dental check-up will determine your next step. During your examination the health of your teeth and gums will be evaluated. Any diagnosed tooth or gum issue will help us provide a treatment plan to improve your oral health.
Preventive dentistry can begin within their first year. Some restorative treatment can be provided for any issues that are affecting their healthy tooth and gum development.
A dental check-up and professional teeth cleaning with a dental hygienist is recommended two times per year. This basic family dentistry service will diagnose any issues with your teeth and gums, remove harmful plaque and tartar build-up from your teeth, and if necessary, provide you a treatment plan for any diagnosed areas of concern.
Contact our Gainesville dental office about Family Dentistry. Schedule you and your family’s next dental examination and teeth cleaning.