Dr. Donatelli earned his bachelor’s degree in biological science from Florida Atlantic University and received his Doctorate in Dental Medicine degree from the University of Florida College of Dentistry.
Dr. Donatelli joined Tioga Dental & Orthodontics as an orthodontist in Gainesville in 2012. He researches and presents on the subject of orthodontics and has been published in multiple scientific journals including the Journal of Dental Research and Angle Orthodontist.
Dr. Donatelli is a Gainesville dentist with additional memberships and affiliations that include:
Membership as a Gainesville dentist in the:
• American Association of Orthodontists
• Southern Orthodontic Association
• Florida Orthodontic Association
• American Dental Association
• Florida Dental Association
• International Association for Dental Research
• American Association for Dental Research
• American Dental Education Association
• Angle Society of Orthodontists
Serving as Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Orthodontics and as a team orthodontist for the Craniofacial Anomaly Team at the University of Florida.
Dr. Donatelli enjoys time with his family, friends, and as a volunteer for the Special Olympics. He is an avid Gators fan, an amateur artist, and consistently pursues fitness.