Making Your First Appointment Simple
You bring a variety of expectations and questions to your first dental appointment. Your Gainesville dentists are prepared to make your new patient appointment simple, personal, and informative.
- Dental care planned around your individual goals and needs
- Convenient appointments that fit your schedule and lifestyle
- Time saving new patient forms available for download on our website
The “perfect” place to start
A relationship of trust begins with your first dental appointment at Tioga Dental & Orthodontics. Your initial dental examination with Dr. Cynthia Brush and our team of Gainesville dentists provide us the necessary information to improve you and your family’s dental health.
- Digital x-ray technology for precise diagnosis and chair-side viewing
- Comprehensive oral health assessment including your gum health, bite alignment, and oral cancer screening
- Treatment planning that solves your current dental issue and protects your long-term oral health
- Oral health tips to help you prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- Open communication about your dental health questions, treatment plans, and specific dental procedures
Insurance and Payment Solutions
We accept a variety of dental insurance plans. Contact our office about a specific provider, changes to your coverage, and for assistance with filing your insurance claims.
Cash, checks, and most major credit cards are accepted for payment at time of service. Care Credit and other long term financing solutions are available via a fast application process.
Receive the treatment you need and desire. Our financing solutions are updated as we find new options for you.
Contact our Gainesville dental office with questions about your dental health and insurance and payment options. Schedule you and your family’s next dental examination and teeth cleaning.