We are open - safety is our top priority!
Dental emergencies can cause stress and worry for you and your family. Knowing what to do and where to go when these situations arise can help you better manage issues with toothaches, broken teeth and other problems that require immediate attention. Tioga Dental & Orthodontics is a great answer to the frequently asked question, “Is there an emergency dental office near me?” To help fix problems quickly and address painful situations, emergency dentists should be your first call.
How Can I Find Emergency Dental Care Near Me?
If you have a dental emergency during regular business hours, local emergency dental care is just a call away. Our dentists can provide you with fast help during our regular business hours. If you need urgent dental care, our team can typically offer same-day appointments to see you or your family member as quickly as possible. Our emergency dentists are the same professionals you trust for your routine care. This can allow you to enjoy greater peace of mind when seeking help in an emergency involving your teeth.
What Conditions Require Immediate Emergency Dentists in Gainesville to Address?
If you are wondering if your dental condition is serious enough to require the assistance of emergency dentists, here is a list of the dental conditions that generally require emergency dental care:
- Any dental condition that is causing you or your family members severe pain should be addressed as soon as possible by emergency dentists in Gainesville to determine the underlying cause for this pain.
- Teeth that are broken or severely cracked also require emergency dental care. This is true whether the damage occurred in an accident or was caused by grinding or pressure on the teeth.
- Wisdom teeth that are causing pressure on nearby teeth should also be examined by an emergency dental office to make sure that the wisdom teeth are not damaging adjacent teeth.
- A lost crown or filling can remove important protection from your teeth and typically make it necessary to seek emergency dental care from a qualified professional.
- Broken or damaged orthodontic braces can cause cuts on the inside of your mouth or damage to teeth in the process of alignment. Seeking urgent dental care is a solid step toward protecting your teeth and mouth from further damage.
- Abscesses, severely swollen gums and other painful conditions affecting the roots of the teeth are also reason for concern and for a visit to your local emergency dental office.
- A tooth that has been knocked out during sports or in an accident can sometimes be replaced by emergency dentists if help is sought promptly. Bring the tooth with you to the office. This will help your emergency dentists determine whether it can be reseated or whether a complete extraction is necessary.
- Discomfort or pain caused by worn enamel could be the result of grinding your teeth at night or when you are under stress.
If you need emergency dental services for any of these situations, our team can provide you with practical solutions that can protect your teeth and relieve discomfort quickly. Give us a call during regular business hours if you have been wondering, “Where can I find convenient and practical emergency dental care near me during regular business hours?”
What Are Emergency Dental Services?
Emergency dentists in Gainesville provide practical treatments for a range of emergency issues. Our dentists can also provide services during certain emergencies during regular business hours. Some of the most important services offered by our dental team include the following:
- Placing temporary crowns or fillings to protect teeth from further damage
- Prescribing medication to treat abscesses and infections and to manage pain
- Scheduling surgery for the extraction of wisdom teeth and other teeth as required
- Adjusting braces to protect teeth, gums and the inside of the mouth from damage caused by loose or bent wires and brackets
- Diagnosing the underlying causes of pain and discomfort
- Referring you to a medical professional if your problems are severe or systemic
We can provide all these services at Tioga Dental & Orthodontics during our regular business hours.
Issues That Require Immediate Medical Help
In some cases, a trip to the emergency room may be more appropriate than visiting our office in a dental emergency. Some of the most common reasons to seek immediate medical help include severe swelling of your jaw, your face, or your gums, a significant amount of bleeding or injuries to the head that may include damage to your teeth. Seeking medical help immediately will often prevent more serious problems for you or your family members after accidents that may affect your teeth and other parts of the body.
What Should I Expect to Pay for Emergency Care?
If you are seen by an emergency dentist, you may end up paying more than normal services. However, if you see a dentist at our practice, you can enjoy the same low rates for our services and we will do our best to help you find an affordable option if possible. The complexity of the procedures performed to resolve emergency issues may necessitate more invasive and expensive solutions, but we will tell you before performing any procedures. Our team will work with you to provide the most affordable and practical solutions for your needs. We accept most dental plans to provide you with even greater flexibility and savings when managing your dental costs in Gainesville. Tioga Dental & Orthodontics is proud to deliver practical and affordable services for dental emergencies and routine appointments in our offices. We want to be the best option for patients who wonder, “Where can I find an affordable emergency dental office near me?”
Dental Care for Nights and Weekends
Our dentists are only available during regular business hours at Tioga Dental & Orthodontics. If you need help or a visit with emergency dentists during other times, we recommend calling an ambulance, making a trip to a local 24-hour dental emergency clinic or visiting your local hospital emergency room. This will typically allow you to access immediate care and may provide you with references to urgent care facilities with dental capabilities or emergency dentists. This will often provide you with the added help you need to manage pain and damage to your teeth until you can make a regular appointment with our office in a few hours or days.
Affordable and Practical Help for You and Your Family
Give Tioga Dental & Orthodontics a call today at at any time during our regular business hours if you need help with an emergency. We are here to serve you now, and when you need us most.